Talk to yourself as if anything is possible.
Write an Affirmations List
1. Write 10 affirmations on a piece of paper.
Here are some examples:
- Every day, I offer gratitude, trust, and faith for everything that happens in my life.
- I am authentic and present.
- I am successful in everything I attempt.
- I am peaceful in my body, heart, and soul.
- I see the best in everyone and they in me.
2. Stand with upright posture, relax your shoulders, take a deep breath, and exhale.
3. Speak your affirmations out loud one by one.
Speak with confidence in your voice, these are statements and declarations. Speak slowly and deliberately, truly believing and envisioning every word you say.
4. Speak in front of a mirror so you can look yourself in the eyes.
As you look into your own eyes, you will be able to see your true self. You will be able to catch yourself if you are lying or not believing in what you are saying.
5. Repeat these same affirmations 5 more times in the same manner.
Positive affirmations work for everyone, as its very nature merely amplifies what we already have in our minds.
We all use affirmations in our lives already without ever knowing that we do.
Now you will put affirmations to good use and change your life for the better.